Monday, January 25, 2010

blog post

This is my first experience with Zoho - I must admit that I'd never even heard of it until I read the 23 things topic. My first impressions is that is looks great and would certainly make document sharing and tracking very easy. There seems to be a lot of features that would be very useful. I have enjoyed working with Google Docs over the course of 23 Things. Applications like these would be great for students working on group projects as they would enable them to easily share and change files. For library staff I could see them being useful working with people across Institutes, one example I could think of would be liaison librarians sharing documents. These applications are definitely something I would like to explore further.

Now to try and post this in blogger....I guess if your reading the blog post then it was successf

No comments:

Post a Comment