Wednesday, September 30, 2009

YouTube and TeacherTube

I've really enjoyed the videos that we have watched as part of 23 things from Common Craft. This was my first experience in using Teacher Tube and I found these videos really good. I have since done some searching on Teacher Tube looking for videos on anatomy systems for a lecturer but without any luck - I'm not giving up though, as more people start using it I'm sure I'll find some gold one day!
John and I were discussing at the start of the week creating little videos that could support the training for Spydus with our students and I think this is a great idea. Videos like the ones produced by Common Craft are a great way to train, very informative yet simple. I think these videos would have cross generational appeal.
Like most people, YouTube is not new to me. I don't spend a lot of time on it, but there are some very funny things. Perhaps we could all incorporate an exercise regime into our days at the library like the "Betty Glover Library workout tape" circa 1987.

No comments:

Post a Comment